Thursday, August 27, 2009

WHOOHOO!!! My First Ever Blog!

First off I'd Like to make a big shout out/congratz to Brian and Anita for FINALLY!!! getting togethor... (geez that brian can be such a big Horse pussy sometime) XD oh and Brian... If ur Reading this... I meant Horse Killer's Pussy... Anyways... Today was the day where Our Basketball team ; "THE MANLY MAGIC!!!" played against "THE BB Raptors" aka Jeff's Team, which included : Matt, Steven Craag, Alex and some other guys i dont know really well. It was The BIG game that everyone was anticipating... And what happened was... WE LOST BY 1 FREAKING point..... Oh well, Im still kinda proud of ourselves after we made that massive 18 point comeback. It was sooo tight... I CANT BELIEVE Brian, Gary, Derek, Tony, Kevin, CC, Chester AND THE WHOLE WORLD missed out on it! Anyways, I hope we can get them back next time. GG Magic FTW!!! LOVE U ERICA XD

No comments:

Post a Comment