Monday, October 19, 2009

Nelson's Bay.... What a Lad Hut


Okays... so i guess you guys are all wonderin what i got up to in the holidays XD.... Not really??? Oh wellz Im gonna tell tha WHOLE WORLD!!!!! anyways cuz im just that sorta guys XD. Well, lets seee.... HMMMMMmmmmmmm

WEEK 1
  1. Monday = Did some cool stuff, we played with some illegal firecrackers behind a yamcha store in China Town, then got drunk with a couple of my friends, then played a few board games (still Drunk) XD.
  2. Tuesaday = Went to Macquarie Station with a friend, then raced him to see who could go up and down the elavators like 30 times in a row without stopping. I guess we looked sorta weird running up and down the elavators like that all day XD.
  3. Wednesday = Stayed at Home and thought up of 30 different ways to kill myself without using any sharp edges, weopons, drowning or falling off anything.
  4. Thursday = Friends that i cannot name.... came ova to my house.... Few hints... Rpaist, Sapannah, Hrose..... We staYed at CHATTY!!! FOR LIKE!!!! from 12:30 - 7... which is like 6hrs +..... I was like WTF!! i was sooo amazed that we could actually find things to do which would occupy 6+ Hrs in Chatty!!!..... soo.... basiclally...... 3 hrs of INternet Cafe 1Hrs of walking around talking/dissing the Rpaist and.... then play basketball at the Chatswood Youth Centre... Met Tony and Jesse Gong there... XD We played some Phillo guys....... Horse and Spannah and Rapist were getting owned .... then i came and evened it up XD.... naahhh Jks U wernt doing tooo bad XD. Caught the train back to Gordon, went to Woolies... bought a whole lotta shit XD Ate, Watched a whole lotta Crazy scary shit... till like 5 AM... Boy I swear... Them movies we watched was some crazy shit!!! esp..
Final Destination 3

Yea... as u can see.... What it is about... is Death Killing these roller coaster survivors 1 by 1.... XD and Yea....thats about it... Its really gory....
7/10
Cuz of its gory ness...

We also watched Dude where's my car, and Coach Carter... I can't be fuked to write about them
5. Friday= They went home.... and I slept the day through.... cuz i was tired....

Saturday = WEnt to this huge boat party that my friend organised.... boy, it was soooooooo AWESOME!!!! My friend snuck on a few bottles of beer so....yer thats when tha party started XD.... Man, I think I actually ended up throwing up.... and apparently.... I got knocked out cold unconscious. 15 people out of the 49 people invited threw up from drinking too much... OOOHH dang, was my friend sooo raped by his parents the next day. Boy I feel for u Jabby XD.

... Yea thats alll for today... I write about week 2 some other time... Peace out ya'll....
Oh almost forgot... my ritual.. of basketball vids... XD
Cavs Vs Wizards.... Lols all cavs fans... watch this video and WEEEEPP!!!! Wizards beat Cavs without Antawn Jamison AND!!!! Gil 0.... so there u have it GG!!!! FTW!!!!

Some more of PFRROOOOFFF that Cavs suk and Celtics RULE XD sorry bout this Gary.... just wanna prove my point

Celtics FTW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment