Well, I have officially started blogging again, making a comeback with the blog. In this segment I'll just be informing you of the many things that are, what i call officially back!!! Ok... so to begin with, i'm going to start with the most obvious as it is on TV almost at every second on channel 10, FUTURAMA IS, just as Bender says "We're BACK BABY!!!" yes, this comeback for the show, will include a new showing time of 8:00 PM every Mondays, and NEW episodes!!! Yes, thats right people. No more of that replaying of old episodes but Fox has decided to give Futurama another seasoning run. Hopefully it will do well, this year and continue making us laugh XD.
Hmm.... what else is back??? Well, for all Asian Rap music addicts such as myself, I have just downloaded the greatest Album ever made in the history of Rap music... in my opinion. MC Sniper has made a great comeback with his new album "Museum" which is his 5th album.

01 Magic Flow (intro)
02 마법의 성
03 이별의 숲
04 강남nb
05 내려놓음
06 유서 (강릉에서)
07 부산에서 (feat. 태완)
08 나인코드 (feat. 샛별)
09 사람의 마음이 이리도 쉽게 변할줄은 몰랐어
10 Wind
11 I Wander (헤매다…)
12 생활기록부 (feat. Mc BK & Mr.Room9)
13 국화꽃향기 (feat. Outsider)
14 For You (Acoustic ver.)
02 마법의 성
03 이별의 숲
04 강남nb
05 내려놓음
06 유서 (강릉에서)
07 부산에서 (feat. 태완)
08 나인코드 (feat. 샛별)
09 사람의 마음이 이리도 쉽게 변할줄은 몰랐어
10 Wind
11 I Wander (헤매다…)
12 생활기록부 (feat. Mc BK & Mr.Room9)
13 국화꽃향기 (feat. Outsider)
14 For You (Acoustic ver.)
That is his new album everyone, I personally think it is amazing. MC sniper is an extremely talented person, and this album has become no.1 of all time for me XD Hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do.
For those who want to download it (here) is the Link
mmm, well i also want to say that "Family guy" will also be back, however with a twist. Seth Mcfarlene has decided to make a show all about Cleveland. Yes, you heard me correctly, the pot smoking black guy in Family guys XD. I wonder how this will turn out. Personally i think it will be a massive fail, but we are just gonna have to wait and see.
In conclusion of this update, i will leave everyone with the statement "Garnett IS OFFICIALLY BACK" Boy did u guys see his game winning buzzer beater today??? IT was FREAKING amazing, credits to Paul Pierce who decided to pass it instead of being an ass hole like all the average stars such as "Lebron", "Kobe" etc XD
BTW, i would appreciate it if u commented on the page this time XD it means a lot heheher XD. Untill next time Bye Bye XD


hey david,
ReplyDeleteI was just wondering when registration for the bball is. and what do we have to do and such.
thanks bro, James