Thursday, September 10, 2009
guess Whos Back??? XD
Yo Yo YO!!! How's Ya'll goin today XD im awfully in a cheerful mood At the Moment since XD GUESS WHAT???? Guess who won today XD???? US!!!! WHOOT!!! GO MANLY MAGIC!!! PS: Bad luk to Jeff's team :( U guys were really close to beating them. I think u guys just choked at the end :( Anyways XD YAY!!! I CANT TELL U HOW HAPPY I AM!!! even... though i only got to play half the game... cause some stupid person punished me for missing all my practices to this date :( (Stupid Buck Choi)oh well... in that Half i played, i still scored 9 points and dished in 3 assists XD how pro is that!!! Oh and, I think i got super duper luck since today, well my lil bro came and watched the game !!! WHOOOOOOOT!!! we beat the stupid Mavericks 57-11 XD Oh And I scored my second 3pointer EVER IN A GAME!!! WHOOOOT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment