Saturday, September 12, 2009

XD Here I am!!!

Hello, to all my reader. Unfortunately due to the large amounts of work and assesments from school as well the time taken to prepare for tests... I have been extremely busy, therefore not being able to post new updates on the blog. Oh well, I AM BACK XD And I will be followed by A MASSIVE FAT ASS UPDATE THAT IS BIGGER THAN Shelly's ass coming your way XD

So here it is, Unfortunately due to Brians gayness he has not been able to complete the next chapter of the weekend chapter selection. I have been informed by sources provided by his mother that he has lately been obsessed with the horse racing season that is currently taking place in the UK. According to her, he has placed an enormous amount of money on a horse named "Vast Brown Sausage" Doesnt that sound to F'ed up to u guys?? O.o well we all hope u and "Vast Brown Sausage" the best and we hope that you earn lots of sucess. Moving on to our next topic, some extremely juicy GOSS has been unravelled by a certain someone. Fortunately, I will not be naming any names here... hehe Cough*Cough*Cough*Cough*Cough*Cough*Derek*Cough*Cough*Cough*Cough*Cough*The Plastic RapistCough*Cough*Cough*Cough* Ahem*
Due to this big secrecy I will there give this person a code name : Plastic Man

So according to Plastic Man, Recently Raymond Chan, A young Chinese 13 year old boy has been acting very... lets say... Dirty. According to Plastic Man, approximately 5 weeks ago Mr Chan was with his girl Friend Vivian Wong (the fugly Chinese chik) and he has apparently had A MASSIVE HUGE ASS CRUSH SOOO HUGE!!! THAT ITS WAY BIGGER THAN SHELLY"S ASS on none other than Nancy Zhu... Now as we all know, nancy and chester have been going outfor about 3-4 weeks now and according to the Plastic man, Raymond has been hitting on Nancy. For those who dont know what hitting on means..... lets just say, Raymonds trying to steal chester's girl XD Fuk this is sooooo exciting. Yea wells anyways, As everyone could probably tell.... Ray's a CHEATING!!! DISGUSTING!!! DIRTY!!! SAD!!! ASSSHOLE!!! (according to the Plastic Man.)

Ray has apparently "dumped his Girl friend" last week. And ever since then, he has been going full strength on Chester's girl. So, to all my readers out there!!! I Shall worn U!!! IF ANYONE sees ray hitting on the Flat chik, that belongs to chester who's name i cant recall that well!!! PLEASE STOP HIM!!! EVEN IF U HAVE TO DRAG SHELLY"S HUGE ASS TO block raymond's view of seeing Chester's girl.

I'd Like to thank Plastic man... for all that goss.
I'd like to also post a reminder for Brian to make sure he adds on to the story!!!

Hehe... Now its time for I guess... A bit of entertainment from!!!! Our very own!!! Basketball video section!!! WHOOOT!!
First off is from the Birdman!!! God I love watching this Bad ASS PLAY!!

Next is from Dwight Howard XD yea... I just love watching people get blocked!!!

And theres KG!!! well..... u cant really say much bout him... cAUSE HES 99.99% COCOA BEANS!!

Well... thats all from me today folks XD Peace OUT!!!
Nah just kidding... I just got one more thing before i go!! NEW MUSIC FIRST ON DIDDY's CHANNEL!!!!
New from da Back street boys! its actually a good song!!!

5 comments:

  1. LOL haha funny shit. turst me he wont get her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. check my blog david... a response to ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude ray keeps saying i made this shit up so are u sayin im plastic man? u fucking cunt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol...................................
    fucking diddy -_- lol.................

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dissing my brother pubically like that is pretty low too... Get your facts right before you post some shit like that.... >.>

    ReplyDelete