"Far Far away, in a distant land somewhere in Asia, there was a country called (dramatic Music) NORTH KOREA!!! There were many evil things that had come out out of this... So called country, such as mutated plastic children... however (ahem)* more to the subject, the leaders name was kim Jong Il, and He had 1 and only son... because of all the Nuclear Radiation Fried up his sperm causing him to not have any more baby's XD... his son's NAME WAS no other than....(Henry's Continuation) so a seong ae byeong ja ga gang gan beom, which is Korean for'Derek Im'. One day he was walking in the woods (haha, WOODs) when suddenly a huge mosquito, bigger than Shelley's thighs, came upon him. Soaseongaebyeong Jagagangganbeom was deeply confused but also had a sense of hope for the development of his father's already populated and rich and free country of North Korea.
He then asked the angel-like mosquito, "my father's country is not in great shape at the moment, neither is Shelley (ok, that's the last shelley joke in this blog), but that is off the point. My father has also been extremely strict on me lately telling me that when I cheated in the last maths common test and got zero, he nearly threw a nuke at South Korea. He then said that I'll definitely regret it when he actually does throw a nuke at south korea cuz then I'd have no children to touch. What should I do?"
and then the angel says...."
Whoa!!! Look how its turned out, Pretty awesome Eh??? XD well im pretty sure everyone will
love the next part of the story. Seeing how its gonna be written by our very own slack ass shit asshole mother fuking horse lover BRIAN!!!! (just kidding about the horse luvin bit Brian) XD lols!! lets give it up for his story avaliable soon by next Weekend XD.
Whooot!! i feeeel Like making this update SUPER ASS LONG SEEING HOW I FEEL SOOO HAPPY TODAY!!! maybe cuz... hehehe, well... its a secret XD XD XD!!!! WHOOOOOT I JUST LOVE LIFE 2 DA MAX right now!!! Well... hmmm lets see XD???? ohh right!!!
NEW MUSIC!!!!
All the AAR (All American Reject) lovers heres something nice for U all XD
Enjoy guys!!!!
Thats the last from me!!! EVERYONE!!! KEEP THE LOVE IN THE AIR!!! ALWAYS!!!! Hehehe I just love Life!! XD


No comments:
Post a Comment