So time to get started. Some of the recent events... hmmmm lemme check XD
- Pinestock (or basketball courts stock or wateva you wanna call it XD)
- Henry X Paula
- The Journey
- Jonny's Birthday XD
Yesterday, we had our annual Pinestock... which is basically like our school Fete. Its actually a really shi* version of a Fete... since there are no rides or are there many prize game winning stands XD for me... i gotta say it was quite a bad day for me, cause:
- i was lonely
- i couldn't get a date with Mrs Mafusek
- Derek and ray both stole Mrs Mafusek the love of my life
Henry X Paula
So... To henry I feel so much sympathy towards you right now ) ; I know ur not shallow and I just Sob* Sob* well... in my opinion... not trying to be offensive in ANY way!!! I reckon you should stop... I can't bear to see you get hurt.
The Journey
For me, its well.... been a year and 9 months since i've began playing basketball. And well... I got offered a position in reps Basketball XD!!! WHOOOOOTT!!! BTW this is my second time for those who dont now me well. However, Ive decided to turn down the offer since, I have already made dedications for The Neale Bro's team and Also for the manly magic, as well as coaching the Year 7's team XD So please keep that in mind everyone XD
Jonny's B'day XD WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
It is my lil bro's bday today XD XD XD for his birthday i got him a nice fresh new pair of Nike Zoom Lebron 6's XD Happy's 11th bro!!! enjoy being young while u can XD
Thats pretty much it for me today ehheeheheh NAH JUST KIDDING!!! supoer long blog today XD
When people say... who are the best SG's in the NBA people always freaking say:
- Lebron
- Kobe
- Wade
- Brandon Roy "AKA: The Natural" (He finished 5th in the MVP nominations behind Lebron, Kobe and Wade!!! yet hardly anyone recognises him)
- OJ Mayo "AKA: J MAY" (He's a rookie just like Derrick Rose... but he got absolutely overshadowed by Rose... His playing style is a lot like Kobe)
- Danny Granger (He Got Most Improved player in 2009 and he is better than Kobe in my opinion)
First off, Here's "the Natural" Brandon Roy is one of the most smoothest players ever!!! I wanna play just like him some day XD
Now here we have "J May" The rookie who plays like Kobe XD
Last of all we have Danny granger, the man who i believe will be better than Kobe one day XD
Thats all from me folks XD... seeya in my next update


Hell yeah man,
ReplyDeleteFriends again for sure man ;)
And god damn i need to find some sick vids of NBA like you, cause the ones you got are looking damn sexy lol.
I've only seen much of OJ play,
and hes quite good
...i didnt understand the bit u said about me, but im just gonna take it as good advice
ReplyDeleteKEEP UP DA VIDEOS!!!!! alright cya