Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sob* sob* I grow up so fast XD

XD, Hello Everyone. Im so proud to tell everyone, that I have Officially become the coach of the Yr7's team XD Just last year, I had begun playing basketball, then I started playing outside of school once a week at around Term 2 of last year, Then I continued my amazing basketball journey and I finally achieved pro status, by making it into the BEST REPS Team in SYDNEY!!! WHOOOT!!! The Sydney North BEARS!!! GRRRRRR!!! then, i was asked by the year 10's to join their team XD which meant sooo much to me!!! Now lookeme!!! Im coaching a team of incredible youngsters who all have incredible potential XD When I look at em, they remind me of myself in last year XD it somehow feels nostalgic!!! Anyways >_<
1. Tupac and Friends.
2. Tupac and Slaves
3. Tupac and Minions
4. Tupac and others
5. Caramel 70% cocoa arabic beaned Choco with White boys on top
6. The Outlaws (tupac's Crew)
7. JUST THE Tupac
8. Manly Magic Jr
9. Manly BLACK MEN
10. Hobo's United Jr
XD so what do u guys reckon??? Please comment which name should be suitable or... if u can come up with ur own names for the team !!! XD XD XD
Oh, so, the time for my weekly ritual has come!!! BBALL VIDEOS!!! WHOOOT!!!

First off will be, T-mac. Man... i dedicate this to the falling star, and i hope he can make a spectacular comeback next year!!!


And Next up Is for my MAN VINSANITY!!! AKA Vince Carter and as u all know XD hes coming to Orlando Ya'll. Hes gonna be a killer combo with Dwight, just like Lebron and Shaq!!! XD BELIEVE IT!!!

3 comments:

  1. u seriously ONLY started last year??!

    call it HDIDDY team lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think, calling it number 2, 3 or 5 if you can actually fit it onto the list.

    good work with the vids, keep posting them

    DA MENRY BOI?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call it:
    A) The Year 7 experience featuring Diddy
    OR
    B) The Year 7 experience coached by Diddy

    ReplyDelete