Friday, September 4, 2009

Sorry, bout the 1 day hiatus

First off I'd like to say Hi to All my readers, I'd like to apologise about having that 1 day Hiatus yesterday XD. So... I guess ur all wonderin what the story is well... When a mommy and daddy come togethor, and the daddy gets out his little twinky and inserts it... Whoa!!! Whoops wrong story XD. hehe lols , so what really went down was that... I got an english teacher with the name Ms Franic... and ummmm, yea well shes an asshole XD she gave the whole class DOUBLE!!! Assignments. And when i mean double???

i mean that The BITCH gave us 2 assignments both due 1 weeek on top of each other. (sigh)* seeing how the first assignment is dues on Monday.... and seeing how i also hardly did anywork on it... i had tooo like fully rage rush it... And, well im sorta currently still rage rushing it... So yer.... That is is the reason why/..... yer XD

Anyways... its the Weekend... and Everyone knows what this means right??? XD!!! YAY!!! WEEK END CHAPTER TIME!!! WHOOT!! well... I'd like to start the story off with some really short sentences.

"Far Far away, in a distant land somewhere in Asia, there was a country called (dramatic Music) NORTH KOREA!!! There were many evil things that had come out out of this... So called country, such as mutated plastic children... however (ahem)* more to the subject, the leaders name was kim Jong Il, and He had 1 and only son... because of all the Nuclear Radiation Fried up his sperm causing him to not have any more baby's XD... his son's NAME WAS no other than.... "

Lols Hehe pretty exciting eh?? well, next week I chose Henry Lin to continue on this story XD BTW Henry could... U like post part 2 of this story on the comments section b4 next saturday... and I'll be sure to post it up on the blog. XD thanks for that


2 comments:

  1. LOL diddy so slack. btw u sud of came 2 movies today, so good

    ReplyDelete
  2. ye, should hav came to movies

    but seriously, i cant fit the story in this so ill just make a blog... check it out and then add it on urs

    henrylin09.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete